this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Sunday, March 20, 2011

another week

Right now i am waiting on my pictures that i sent as of yesterday to persnickety prints and i only used them instead of creative memories is due to i wanted to receive it all in one package... at the same time... Creative Memories always takes longer for me to receive... they come from MN and PP comes from UT so that is one difference the other is that usually PP takes about 24-48 hours to have printed they send me a confirmation email that it is going out... Creative memories takes a bit longer and then it is coming from further away...
anyways i will take more photos of my version of project life as soon as i get my photos and pages in... just wanted to give an update... Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive