this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Friday, January 2, 2009

Just a small vent...

Another update.... After i sent an email to technical support there was a new upate (which i kept clicking on and it kept popping back stating that i was most up to date) so i am persistant.... CM link to the update so if any of you are having the same issue i was having with CM storybook plus please either click on the link above or go to your updates... Remember to hit run and then you should be good to go...
Much love to you all...
and to Storybook... creator plus... I am now in love with you all over again...
Korie

Update... While I now have where i can print local and my Desktop wallpapers i no longer have it where i can send for printing through CM and which I got my Prints yesterday and will tell you they are awesome... I couldnt believe it... but that is another post... I really like to print through CM they have quality and everything turns out awesome... it is giving me a new error a technical error and a void... so I dont know what is going on... 99% of the time my software works like a charm and I would totally recommend everyone at least trying it for themselves to see if they like it or not... If i give it a few more days i hope it will straighten itself out... My Software is from when this product first came out in 2007 while it is not incrediably old and i have hit for the updates and kept it fairly up to date... I dont know what the heck my softwares problem is... Yesterday was a really bad day and i think I really took it out on this small problem with the Software... thanks for listening to my vent....
Korie

Well i really enjoyed the Creative Memories storybook creator plus until tonight when i went to start it up and it wont let me load it... it only will load as the free version... Error states that my activation code was last registered 19.4 days ago... What The Heck... Not happy... I paid for this program and now its not working... Funny it was registered on my computer, not someone elses... I dont know what the heck is going on, but i wouldnt recommend this program until all the kinks are figured out... I love it... WHEN IT WORKS!!!! right now it is a piece of crap... I dont know what is going on over at CM but they need to get it together... Please for the sanity of those that like to scrapbook and such... I am so not happy with this product...

I am so done with this... all i wanted to do was make a header for my family blog and now my program doesnt want to work... WHY??? I have already had a horrible day at work now the rest of my world wants to come crashing down... I am ready for a mental breakdown... One more thing to go wrong and i swear i dont know what i will do... Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive