this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Saturday, January 3, 2009

CM 8x8 and 12x12 prints....

I just got my prints the other day ... I had ordered the 12x12 of the Boogie nights pages that i had done... and then I had another 12x12 from the Chino Christmas parade for my co leader and i did 8x8 for the girls...  the 8x8 pages are 3.99$ for (1-9) and the get cheaper the more you order... the 12x12 was 6.99$ (1-9) and again the more you order the cheaper they become... I love the quality of the paper used... the Matte finish gives it just the right touch for me. Glossy is a bit to bold for me and you can see the fingerprints much more easily...
CM Photocenter Feel free to check it out...
I love that you can buy 750 4x6 prints for 90$ which is a 37% savings on the photos... making them .12 cents a piece... the only downfall is having to wait for the photos while they are mailed out to you...
Uploading them to the CM Photocenter site is quite easy and they will let you share them with your friends as well...
Thier Story books are awesome... you can either use the free software and use the presedigned pages or you can use the software creator plus and upload your own designs... the books range in price depending what size you choose...
 Enjoy Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive