this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Shedding...

UPDATE... The Machine went for 56$ thank you to all who bid on it... Congrats....

Ok so I am finally getting rid of some of my stuff i am not using anymore... and one of the things is my sizzix machine and all the stuff that went with it... Selling on Ebay... It has a little over 7 hours left... Since I got the Cricut i really dont need the Sizzix... So with the new year i am going to be shedding a lot of weight as so to say... Boy does that machine weigh a ton... Check it out if you want... Click on the orange words and it will take you there...
It is a great little machine. It has been well loved... I actually spilled some Winter Wonderland Embossing powder and it happened to get in the cracks of the machine... Works like a charm... just some hand power going into is all...
I just want it to go to a happy home... Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive