this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Advent Calender....

I know it's a little late for Christmas Crafts but after Christmas sales are so good that I decided to wait for them to get the supplies....
I only have about half of it done at this point but I thought I would share what I have....









I'm doing it in shifts so to speak due to our tight budget. These were done with Memory Makers paper. All the numbers came on one sheet so I cut them out individually and glued them on the paper mache boxes. The plan is to then by some magnet strip and a large cookie sheet and attach the boxes to the sheet and hang the sheet either on the wall or on a door from a wreth hanger....

I just got 4 more, so I will work on them tonight and add pictures tomorrow.

They still need to be modged-podged to insure the number paper will stay on. Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like them they came out really cute... and by Christmas Little one will get it and be able to understand a little bit more than this last christmas...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive