this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Thursday, December 18, 2008

More CM Storybook Creator Plus

Here is some more From CM Storybook Enjoy

Ok so I made another layout this time it was 8x8 and about my dog... and I also figured out with Storybook creator plus that i can make my headers for my blogs... so i did one for my family blog for the holiday time... These are so easy to create. However you need to make sure that you save as ... then as a JPG... or else you will have heck of a time trying to upload... trust me my patience wore thin on that on Sunday...I couldnt figure it out... But today when i am sick and have all this time on my hands i was able to figure it out. Amazing isnt it. For the Norton layout i used the Pet digital Kit and for the header i used the Candy cane digital kit.for fonts i used on the dog page Fine hand... ON the blog header i used CK script, CK Constitution, and CK Rugged... These were really fun... Hope you enjoy... CM StorybookCreator Plus software either as a download or as a cd is 47.96 and well worth the money.
* And it includes ( info copied straight from the website) *

• Software on CD to create digital layouts and all sizes of StoryBooks
• Everyday and Gazebo Predesigned Pages in 8x8, 11x8.5 and 12x12 book sizes (over a $47 value)
• Everyday and Gazebo Digital Power™ Palettes (over a $19 value)
• Quick Start User’s Guide
• English only
Features
• Drag and drop decorative embellishments
• Add or remove design elements and change background color
• Create 8x8 or 12x12 digital pages to be printed individually
• Print your pages at CM Photo Center or at home
Please note: Software products and Content Collection CDs, once opened, may not be returned.
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive