this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Thursday, December 18, 2008

StoryBook Creator Plus -CM

So CM has stuff for us Creative people who like to get our hands dirty... And those who like to keep it more simple and create digitally...I like to use both... Story books are great I made one for my MIL when we came back from WDW... It was so much easier that way... I could just upload photos and add text then upload to CM Photo Center and then print it out and ship this way... Did the same thing when we got back from Seattle for my friends that we visited with... and just had them ship directly to them... That way they have the pictures from our time together... It was easy and quick...
Now you can put together pages this one is a 12x12 I used the paper from Candycane digital package as well as the tag is one of the embellishments from there... I used CK Journaling for the font made it bold... Magical Memories is from the Disney vacation palette (embelishment) then i used shadow on all the pictures as well as a light pink mat... It was simple and easy and was able to get it done in like 10 mins...
second layout i used the Disney pallette... and the embellishments that go with it... I am learning and getting the hang of this again after the whole CDS fiasco from the summer my Storybook Creator hadnt been put back on... Until Sunday... I have been having fun rediscovering the wonderfulness of the digital program...
The great thing is that if you need to make more than 1 of these bad boys you can... and you can either print locally or upload to the CM photo website... Hope you enjoy...
Korie Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive