this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ontario Scrapbook expo part 1

Ok Friday the 24th is the  Ontario Scrapbook Expo...
I will be looking forward to buying a few things first of all I am looking forward to getting some things for the Cricut... I am feeling i need to obtain the new blade for the Cricut... it cuts through chipboard and magnets and even rubber(to make your own stamps)...Cricut Deep Housing Blade, Cricut Magnetic Material, and much more... I love to see what new stuff that Basic Grey has up thier sleeves...Basic Grey Fabric this is something new... but I just love spending the day with the Girlfriends and seeing the new stuff and shopping and looking and getting ideas... We dont usually go to the crop since we go over to my Girlfriends house and we crop there... Next year it will be at my house... rather my small condo... I am excited... We shall see...I will post a second post of the layouts that got done and of the stuff that I ended up buying...
Talk more later... Korie Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive