this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Scrapbook expo find!!!

When the expo was in Anaheim I went with Judesmama! We had a good time and enjoyed walking the floor and seeing what is out there!!! Mostly the same stuff year after year!
So imagine my surprise when I found something so amazing!!! Wobble springs!!! Absolutely amazing!!! Did I mention I spent under 10$ at the expo aside from the parking and the entrance to get in!!!
You can see how neat this invention is!!! I was getting hung up on where to put my journaling on my 50's prime time cafe layout and it worked out perfectly!!!
What do you think?
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive