this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

While i am usually on top of things and would've had the trip posted by now, i dont want you all to think that i am a slacker, I was admitted to the desert springs hospital in vegas on may 15th (yes mothers day... Happy Mommys day to my mom) anyways i basically had a heart attack and died but was revived... If you want to read more click here at Santa Ana firemen save my life... so i contracted pneumonia and they had to postpone my surgery.... i was in a medically induced coma for 3 days.... which this was all more scary for my friends and family than it was for me.... as i didnt know what was going on... anyways i am now going into my 6th week of recovery... i dont remember what happened from the time we boarded at the Baltimore airport to well lets just say i remember bits and pieces from the hospital...
I had narrower arteries in my heart than normal people and 2 were 100% clogged and one was at 80% clogged... Desert springs is rated #1 in the country for cardiology and so i was definitely in good hands...

Shouldve posted this on here as well instead of my family blog...
I am doing so much better... the picture taking didnt quite happen the way i wanted it to... so i am hoping that i will snap out of it and get back to my creative self soon...
Thankyou all for your patience Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive