this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Friday, November 5, 2010

More Digi pages

As you all know IN N out Picnic - Page 018I have been trying to get my scrapping up to date and the best way I know how is to cheat a little with the digi… Which helps me a lot when I am feeling a bit overwhelmed… and certainly there are things that I can do digi that I would have a harder time doing as traditional… The first two layouts are everything from Creative memories… except the pictures of coursKnotts and soak city  - Page 015e… Oktoberfest - Page 020                                                                                             The one at the bottom Oktoberfest I got the digi stuff From Ryn Creations So much cute stuff… since I really only had 2 pictures I just decided to do a somewhat plain layout…

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive