this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day…

Happy Gobble Gobble To all my wonderful friends and family…

I am thankful for a few things…  Number 1 Being my Husband Matthew…  4th of July 020Knotts Berry Farm 021

Number 2 Being my Family (my mom, my dad, and even my brother) P1010184

Number 3… My wonderful In-laws… They truly are amazing… 

Norton dog park 007Number 4…

Our wonderful dog (Beagle) the Notorious D.O.G…. Norton

Number 5… Our friendships that we have… They mean the world to us…

Day with the Bakers 021Tennille and Kira 002

Number 6… My new found family on my Randy’s side… Meeting my Dad Randy (1)I met My “DAD” for the first time in December 2009 and was finally able to meet my sister and her family in august 2010… I am so grateful that I have other siblings that are closer in age to me… Colorado 036and that we now have somewhat of a relationship… it is a work in progress…Colorado 123 My sister and I hit it off and I can not wait to meet my brother and my Sister in law and my two nephews… In may I was able to meet my Step mom Karen up at the Big Bear Cabin… it was a lovely day… unfortunately I didn’t take any photos…

So I have a lot to be thankful for… rounding out my top 10… are as follows

#7 Health, #8 roof over our heads, #9 Working and #10 able to put food on the table…

I am also thankful for the slow return of my creativeness… I have done a few more traditional layouts that I will share later on… So thankful for the long weekend…

What are you all thankful for?

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive