this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Look what i got for my Birthday!!!!

So  I came home on Tuesday and this is what i saw sitting on our front porch... I was excited cause i knew what it was... Couldnt believe how fast it came... This is my Birthday and Christmas present combined...
IT was the Gypsy that we had just ordered online for 199.00 (i dont know where, It may have been on ebay , DH did the search for a good price) Sorry that the photo is on its side...Another photo as i am opening up the box...

Look how pretty she is... I need a name for her...
Some of the wonderfulness that comes with her... the covercase, the charger, the hook up to transfer the carts to the gypsy, the cord to plug into the computer, and the cord to plug into the cricut itself...
This was me transferring my carts onto the Gypsy... i still need to get her to the internet and update her firmware... We are missing the weld feature that i love so much...I have to wait a little while since i want to put her onto our new computer that DH is building... when i learn more i will share... so excited, so very excited about this...
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive