this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Sunday, April 12, 2009





I haven't posted in a while... I got caught up on a family project, that unfortunatly I didn't get pictures of... but it did get me back in the mood to scrapbook. This is a page I have been wanting to do for a while and found some inspiration in a recent scrapbook magazine.
I used Bazil Basics for the white, the polk-a-dot and pink striped pictures are from DCWV, their Nursery Collection. The Lettering was plain brown that I painted black with acrylic paint.
Hope you like it... Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tennille, I really like the page.. ok more so love the page... Thank you for sharing...

Jo said...

this is great, if i hadn't already done a nicknames page i would totally steal it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive