this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Blog Background...

Do you like what you see... I made the Background myself... Please leave a comment and let me know what you think... whether you like it or not!!! I am working on a blog button for Creativity Shared as well... I know that we are a bit behind the times here... click on the picture if interested it will take you to the CM website... I used the blue paper with the checkered overlay... Changed the overlay from black and changed it to brown brought down the opacity to about 76...I used the Digital Embellishments-Sewing Room Romance kit...
From this kit i used the brown Ribbon, The pin with the white pearl at the end, the flower button, the striped circle button with two of the safety pins on the side and Stitch # 3...
Then from the CM Digital Freebies site i got the free Paper edge tear
for that please use my instructions for downloading the CM digital freebies from my post
I thought the background came out cute... I love it... I have been dabbling in this for a few months now and every design i have done is unique and personal for me... I haven't really had the urge to scrapbook lately... but definitely been Creating my heart out... There is so much you can do with the digital media, possibilities are endless...
Hope you enjoy...
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive