this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Digital page...


Instead of printing out pictures for doing this layout i decided to do this one digitally... I mean i only needed enough for a 1 page layout... A lot easier... if you ask me... the background paper is from the 2 peas free kit for February all you need is... everything else is Creative memories... The type is from Accidental Kiss from Kevin and Amanda free fonts... the link is listed under digital freebies... I thought this page turned out great...
PS let me know what you think!
Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know I'm a sucker for paisley.
I like it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive