this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Saturday, February 7, 2009

and the winner is..... drumroll please...

1st screen for random.org and the winner is Comment # 8 which is if you scroll down you will see....


you have to look real hard at the time on the screen but it does say 6:02pm







Katherine Wies said...
Wow! That is some great stuff! I always go to Roberts Crafts, but I need to start visiting Michaels more! I've been a scrapbook slacker the last few weeks. This post is making me excited to get back into. Thanks for the motivation!
February 2, 2009 10:15 AM

Congrats to Katherine....
Katherine if you could please email me where you would like your blog candy to be mailed to please send the email to creativityshared@yahoo.com



Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive