this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Embroidered cards




My Mother... The crafty person she is has a Viking embroidery machine and she teaches classes at the Jo annes in redlands at the Viking store there... Well one of her classes is going to be on embroidering on cardstock to use for cards, or scrapbooking... So this last weekend well Sunday... I went over with my Scrapbooking stuff and well lets see we made some cards with some of her stuff my mother had made previously to be used in this wonderful project... so below is some pictures of our cards that mostly my mother made... I only made the one with the glittered green presents... enjoy!!!!!outside of card top...

inside of card . It was a lot of fun hanging with my mom and doing the two things we both enjoy doing... her embroidery and my card making...
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive