this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A purple wedding layout



Ok I am posting some pictures of some of the layouts i have done with in the last few weeks... The stars are from my Cricut... I believe it was George and basic shapes... I used lilac and the stars to carry out the theme from the Invitation that was sent to us.... The corners were cut from the ticket cutter from stampn up, I used the wavy cutter from Creative memories and the metallic paper... as well as i am partial to the Creative memories adhesive aka tape runner... it is the best that i have come across... If you want a good tool that is definitely one thing i would say to try to get ahold of... It really is a simple page...
Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! I have so things I need to post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive