this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lost!!! Creative Mojo... Reward for any info




Just when I thought that I had lost my Creativity mojo.. I found it... That is right, Where I found it is a mystery... I actually got 2 complete layouts done this weekend. I was so excited... I will post pictures as soon as i can... I had not really created any kind of layout or card in like a few months... I so needed help... Now that I have my Creative Mojo back I am really happy! So Many things have happened and yet so much to do...




Creative memories has come out with a true 12x12 album and paper series. I love that fact. and they have some really cute new Disney stuff... I cant believe all the wonderful things that they have. Check out http://www.creativememories.com/ To see all the wonderful new things that they have in store... I am so glad to my creative juices flowing again... here is to many wonderful projects in the near future to do!!!

Enjoy
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive