this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Project peek 1

Here is my title page so far!!! Just missing 2 4x6 photos I haven't quite figured out which ones yet..


Next some of the other pages


Sorry about the quality of the photos these were shot off of my iPhone 3gs!!!


Some of my journaling below!!!


Another page!! I am waiting on my photos to get here from CM!! I ordered them on tuesday.


I love that when we went to cookie kick off with the scouts joycrest was there and they gave us a cookie patch in the shape of Samoa our birthday cookie!!! Used it as an embellishment!!!


This is how ia being organized!!! 4x6 index cards and sketching out what the pages look like!!! And then I put the dates and they are in the prespective protectors!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive