this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day…

 

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!!!

This layout was from our Trip to Texas… I am not completely finished with this layout… It still needs something… what do you think?Texas Album 011Texas Album 010   This was 6 Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio… It was hot and humid… even though it had rained sheets of rain in the morning on our 4 hour drive to San Antonio from Dallas ft worth area… I Basically only used Cardstock and my photos… I haven't been real creative lately… Hoping to get my Cricut E set back up here shortly…

Oh and I got a video camera so i am hoping i will be able to do some tutorials on here real soon… Tell me what you think?

Korie

I want to hear what you are doing on this Holiday???? please leave a comment… Thank you  :)

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive