this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Cricut can do what????

Final outcome on my bag... i love the Chocolate with the Pink...I love the fact that you can cut fabric from the cricut...

Storybook upper case K

we used a hot glue gun to attach the flowers then added the crystals with the hot fix applicator...

what you will need for this project is as follows ... Storybook cricut cartridge...Heat and bond fusable webbing iron on adhesive... Fabric of your choice and bag of your choice... a hot fix applicator wand and hot fix crystals... some fake flowers... or whatever you would like to adorn and embellish your bag with...  the Blue one is for the dogs stuff... I used the bone from Paper pups...
I have to give a huge thank you to my Cousin Krista who finished off my bag... all i had on there was the K... and it was really lacking something major on there...
Pin It

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Love the bags, really cool. Lucy (Munyip Makes) x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive