this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Friday, January 15, 2010

ALL ABOUT ME...

Well Here it is The 15th of the month... Are you ready? I am!!! more importantly i am really excited... Hope you enjoy and i can not wait to see what you all have done :)


I did this digitally and i used Forever Memories digi package... I forgot who the designer is... Sorry if anyone knows please leave a comment with tht info thank you... I also used CK newsprint for the smaller font on the page and CM Swirly and Simple for the larger letters...
Get those creative juices going...
Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I didn't think about doing a digital one but now my computer has color again, maybe I will!

Lucy said...

I love this layout it's so pretty and the topic is quite unusual. Lucy (Munyip Makes) x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive