this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Friday, November 13, 2009

12x12 Layout

Yes i know i enjoy distressing stuff... It gives things a bit more of a well loved used feel to me... So i started out with a 12x12 piece of white cardstock, I used 2-12x12 page of patterned paper from Creative memories and Tim Holtz distress ink i think it is Vintage photo or something to that effect...
Next i take the patterned paper and crumpled it...
from there i  Uncrumple it and then i take the distress ink and distress the paper

This is what it should look like once it is uncrumpled... I also distressed the white paper to give it more personality...

I then adhered the two pieces of the patterned paper together onto the white cardstock... also on the patterend paper i folded the bottom right corner up and adhered it into place...So that way a little pink would be on the page showing...
I then positioned my photos on the layout and Then i decided on my Embellishments... For the Lettering on my page i used Heidi Swapp Icee that i got from the Scrapbook expo about a year or so ago...I adhered them with Glitter Glue... I thought it was pretty ingenious if i do say so myself...I then embellished the tag by taking pink chalk ink and some green ink and then distressing it and then writing with a black permanant marker my journaling...The completed page... I hope that you enjoy... This is one of the very few pages/layouts that i have been able to get done lately... I still have a Texas Trip to scrapbook... ahhh...

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive