this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I need help...

Ok y'all if you could do me a huge favor... I need ideas on the types of tutorials we need... I have run out of my 4 ideas of what to do tutorials on... If anyone has any questions in re to Memory manager 3.0 or SBC+ software and would like a step by step tutorial, please leave a comment and tell me what exactly you would like... Thank you
Have a great thursday...
It has been one heck of a week... been sick and trying to get back into the groove of things since we took the troop(girl scouts) out camping... Not to mention we are getting new counter tops (kitchen) put in tomorrow...
Korie Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive