this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thankful...

This was my layout that I decided to do about how thankful i am that my Husband has a job and how responsible he is... That I am thankful to be his wife... I still will be adding my journaling... The THANKFUL is a rub on that i bought at the expo... I used one of the monotone oranges from the Bazzil Package of paper I edged all three papers the orange the one with the stars and the blue with Blue Chalk... I thought it turned out really cute... What do you think? Let me know... Oh and i have an acrylic star that i will be attaching once my Journaling is done...
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive