this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Friday, February 13, 2009

Magical Memories...



Ok it is that wonderful day Ihave been looking forward to... Our Disney Linky... I have been looking forward to this day for awhile...

I have many Memories of Disneyland since it seems as though i at least went once a year until i became a cast member, and then when i quit i became an Annual Passholder... It has become a tradition for Matthew and I to spend NYE at DCA I enjoy that time... I think it is a rather Nice Tradition... This picture was taken on NYE 2007/NY2008The picture of DH and Goofy actually was a mistake it was on manual and i didnt realize it and well this is one of my favorite pictures from our WDW trip in 2006... It was one of those extra evening hours... But it has turned out to be one of my favorites...This was from our engagement Shoot... If you can tell which it is kind of hard DH is wearing the Groom ears... And i enjoy our picture with Mickey... This is a layout from our WDW trip in 2002 Matthew Throughly enjoyed this ride (as did I) It is a little primitive... I thought i was being novel with scanning in a picture from a coloring book and using Microsoft paint to paint the picture in... I love the layout... I had it all on this page.... Journeling, slight embelishments... color... you name it... And then my favorite Castle at WDW during the day and at night... it is just gorgeous... You have to eat in the Castle... it is more of the experience factor than anything else... I have so many memories of DL and Disney that it really is hard to pick one... I remember the summer that we spent 3 days at the DL hotel and Krista came with my family and we had a blast... We were tired and Cranky by the end of it all but come on what do you expect of teenagers and being up past 1 am 3 nights in a row... Then there was the time we went for Tennilles birthay, Or even my friend Katies sister Colleen for 16th birthday we took her to eat at the blue bayou... The list goes on and on...
Please share with us your favorites from your DISNEY VAULT of MEMORIES...
Have an awesome Friday the 13th... Korie

All you have to do is put your name in the box and then link the url of the disney post ... and then hit enter... I have a surprise for those that attend or link up... I will be doing a raffle of disney scrapbook embelishments that i bought at the World of Disney... SO link up by the 22nd of february which is next Sunday... Thanks y'all... The Blog candy was going to be a surprise... Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive