this is what i am doing This year!!!

I love Project Life by Becky Higgins

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cricut Design Studio

Ok i am happy to report that with an online fix and the bigger bug the Design studio is working now... I am so excited...I dont know if it is the combination of the two or one or the other... but, It is working and i have been having some fun attempting to design some stuff... I dont have pictures yet but soon i promise... The first thing that i Cut out was our Last name of Schultz... then i did a 12x12 of different sized flowers... from the wild cards cartridge...
So if you look at the layout i did for SOLVANG you can notice that the OUR SOLVANG ADVENTURE are welded together, which is a feature in the CDS.. So yes it is working well... I am still learning how to use it...

BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Oh and we have a new system/rating that we are trying out... So please not only leave comments if you have them, as well as rate us with our new star system... 5 stars if the article/technique/entry ROCKS and 1 star if didnt float your boat..
Thanks again to all my friends and wonderful Contributors to this site...
Have a great day:) Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Provo Craft never got back to me about the design studio....

Unknown said...

I see that http://www.cricut.com/promotions/
this link that they still have the michaels promo on there... but when you click the link it takes you to the walmart one... they need to totally honor it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What Color Scheme would you like to see the new layout to be in?

Blog Archive